Do you want to lose weight fast and keep it off permanently? Then you should continue reading to discover the best ways to lose weight that i used to get rid of 50lbs of excess body fat. It is possible to lose weight fast and stay lean, you just have to implement the right methods that work.
Before we look at the best ways to lose weight fast, here are some of the things you should avoid doing as they will keep you from seeing the weight loss results you desire.
1. Skipping meals-This is very common practice amongst many dieters worldwide, in the hope of seeing fast results, people tend to skip meals or starve. You might be lucky enough to see results in a short period of time, however, asides from insatiable hunger and cravings, you will gain the weight back the moment you start eating normally again.
2. Relying on crash diets-This is another common mistake that people make, relying on fad or crash diets is just like skipping meals. Your body’s metabolism will quickly slow down hence forcing your body to burn fat at a very slow rate.
3. Sinless snacking- Snacking on too many calories will quickly pile up calories in your body, you need to be very mindful what snacks you take. Munching on a piece of cake or ice cream will just increase calories, stay clear of processed foods and pick healthy snacks like fruits.
4. Starving to lose weight-Your body’s metabolism will slow down causing it to burn fat at a very slow rate, you might experience some results the first few days but you will gain back the weight once you start eating normally again.
The best ways to lose weight fast that work
1. Know which foods to eat to lose weight and replace all the unhealthy fattening foods with healthier versions. A healthy diet and nutrition plan is one of the best ways to lose weight and quickly stay lean permanently. You will need to eat many small meal portions every day in order to lose weight, experts actually claim that eating more than three times a day is one of the best ways to weight fast that works. Asides from curbing cravings, eating many small meals a day will keep you satisfied throughout the day and reduce unnecessary munching on too many calories.
2. Get your body moving for lose weight fast results, laziness should never be an excuse for not exercising so get off the couch and go for a walk. You will get faster weight loss results if you implement an intensive resistance training regime combined with intensive cardio, a workout that targets all the muscle groups in your body at the same time is definitely one of the best ways to lose weight and stay lean permanently. Exercise is a way to quickly boost your metabolism and build lean muscle in the shortest period of time. So get to the gym, hire a fitness training or start walking, hogging, swimming today to see results in just weeks, don’t just sit back and wait. You will lose weight on a diet alone, but exercise is very very important as it will improve your overall health in the process.
3. Don’t forget to make water your number one slim drink, this weight loss advice is all over the internet and you will surely read about it in diet and fitness books. Water not only helps to keep you satisfied for longer, if you drink a glass before your meals and snacks, it helps to prevent mistaking thirst for hunger. Water intake also helps to flush out toxins from your body and since it contains zero calories, you can drink as much of it a day as much water a day as you want, eight or more glasses is recommended.
4. Stay clear of carbonated drinks and processed foods, carbonated sodas contain empty calories which will just add more to what you are already trying to burn. Processed foods like canned foods, jugged foods and most foods that tend to last too long on the shelf contain harmful additives and a red alert for too many calories. The best ways to lose weight fast therefore, are staying clear from these foods and eating healthy meals.